No matter what the climate outside in Philadelphia, the temperature in your house decides how comfortable your family will be. Find the right temp and your home will be a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your climate control system isn’t working the right way, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be fun.
Take time for a detailed look at the manner you’re handling your home comfort system. It could be the difference between a steady system or a poor performer. Complete this brief quiz from Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is almost here in Philadelphia. How do you prep your system?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Call in the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting an event on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your first step?
- Ask my friends to bring icy beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Plug in my fans and pray for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What’s your plan when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to make the decision and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the fanciest system currently available in Philadelphia.
- When you receive your next monthly electricity bill, what do you think you’ll find?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My home comfort charges have been climbing.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your HVAC system is making a weird noise. What do you do?
- Grab my toolbox and spend a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Schedule a skilled technician to check it out.
- Don’t think about it and pray it goes away.
Time to tally your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your equipment and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you answered any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make a few changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Read on to see how.
New HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Arrange Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and cleaning your vents are important tasks to ready your HVAC for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is essential to wrap up the process. During a routine visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency technician will look out for more significant complications for your equipment. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Work with an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained home comfort systems can have problems periodically. And it always seems to occur at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that much needed service to homes at no extra cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system transition. Well-maintained HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. As an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and don’t ignore it when they greatly change. Your electricity bills can show you more than your monthly costs. If you’re seeing a steady increase in your bills but no change in home comfort, something is definitely happening with your HVAC. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Take action when you notice a weird noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than aggravating. It demonstrates something is amiss with your system. Even if it’s a comparatively small trouble, left without professional help it could make for a costly repair in the future. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t treat it right. If you use these tips, you could save time, added costs and disappointment. And if your HVAC just isn’t cutting it anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!