We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review problems related to heating that Philadelphia homeowners often call Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of reasons why your Philadelphia home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning of Philadelphia at 215-278-9690 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.