Your HVAC equipment is essential to a sense of comfort and high air quality. The furnace and air conditioner work around the clock in the background, heating, cooling, controlling the humidity and filtering your indoor air. Lots of homeowners take these features for granted until they have to do without them. If your AC has ever stopped working on a blistering summer day, or the furnace has failed during a blizzard, you can understand what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner wishes to deal with emergency repairs, higher energy bills or home comfort problems. What if you had a way to maintain a constant source of healthy, climate controlled air when you need it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes in. Like receiving an oil change for your car, consistent tune-ups are a must for keeping your HVAC system up and running. And to get every benefit from each maintenance visit, you should consider applying for an HVAC maintenance contract.
This agreement is an arrangement between you and a trusted HVAC contractor. Your membership takes the guesswork out of HVAC service by providing routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled service calls and other perks. An HVAC maintenance contract isn't mandatory to ask for tune-ups with Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning, but we highly encourage signing up. Here are six reasons why.
1. Built-In Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets busy, so it's not hard to forget about requesting furnace maintenance for the fall and air conditioning maintenance before the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll receive friendly reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re unfamiliar with why HVAC maintenance is so important, consider these benefits:
- Reveal minor problems right away: Issues with your home comfort system usually progress little by little. When a technician inspects the internal components each year, it’s possible to find and take care of small problems before they turn into big headaches.
- Reduce the risk of unexpected shutdowns: By fixing that loose fan belt and evening out the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance visit, the risk of an unexpected breakdown goes down.
- Smaller repair costs: Scheduled HVAC maintenance is an affordable, predictable amount that minimizes the need for many major repairs.
- Enhance energy efficiency: The Department of Energy reports that yearly maintenance can enhance HVAC efficiency by close to 30%, lowering your heating and cooling bills simultaneously.
- Increase home comfort: When your heating and cooling system functions the way it should, airflow improves for consistent temperatures and more comfortable humidity in your home.
- Prolong the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can live years longer than a neglected one, saving you on premature replacement equipment.
- Guarantee safety: An equipment and safety assessment during every visit offers peace of mind that your heating and cooling system is performing as intended.
- Protect your warranty: The majority of HVAC manufacturers value preventive maintenance so much that they require yearly tune-ups to keep your warranty in good standing. Investing a little in maintenance now protects you from expensive repairs that your warranty will cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance agreement puts you at the front of the line when you call to request an emergency repair. You can often expect same-day service—even for nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Thinking about replacing your heating and cooling system? An HVAC maintenance plan allows access to the most rapid installs feasible, even during the busiest times of year.
4. Discount on Repairs and Services
Preventive maintenance decreases the need for repair work, but if your system needs some professional attention, having an HVAC maintenance contract provides a 15% discount. You’ll also have access to 15% off indoor air quality products, including pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
HVAC repairs are occasionally inevitable, but they can get costly fast. Thankfully, with an HVAC membership, you’ll never pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour visits.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you know the technician has executed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the results leave you disappointed, the technician will return to make things right.
Enroll in an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Check out what each plan offers and work with our staff to help you choose the ideal plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to address any questions you have before enrolling. For more information about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to schedule a tune-up, please contact your local Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning office today.