What's Included in Furnace Service from Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning
Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s not uncommon to begin thinking about upcoming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit issues, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation ensures that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to make certain it is being delivered to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the experts at Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning are here to make scheduling easy for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a shout at 215-278-9690 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.