Hassle-Free Boiler Repair and Replacement in Philadelphia
When a boiler system is heating efficiently, it can be an ideal way to warm your home in Philadelphia. But when you have a boiler breakdown, it can be a hassle to fix alone.
When you need boiler service, boiler repair, boiler replacement or boiler installation, Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning has you covered. We also can work on any brand of boiler.
We’ll deliver Expert service for your heating system that you won’t encounter anywhere else. Our technicians are ACE certified, meaning they are among the most experienced in the industry. You can rely on their skill to repair and install boilers.
At Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning, we believe in delivering excellent repairs that we back with our one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Common Boiler Problems
Here are some common problems you might have with hot water and steam boilers. While you may be able to fix a few of these issues on your own, you may need a technician from Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning for more difficult heat repair or a big boiler breakdown.
- Thermostat isn’t accurate. Make sure that it’s set to “on” and the correct settings. Otherwise, your thermostat may need to be replaced.
- No heat. Broken parts, thermostat problems or inadequate water levels could be causing the problem.
- Leaking or dripping. Can be caused by a broken internal part, worn-out seal or deterioration.
- Banging, whistling or gurgling sounds. Air in the system, low water pressure or imminent part failure can make these noises.
- Rumbling or kettling noise. Restricted water flow caused by lime and sludge accumulation in the heat exchanger. This causes water to overheat and boil.
- Pilot light is out. Caused by a failing thermocouple, draft or built-up deposit. Natural gas could also be switched off.
- Pressure is too low. Water could be leaking, or a pressure valve may need to be replaced. Can also be caused by radiators that have been bled recently.
- Condensate pipe is frozen. This pipe runs outside, so there is a threat of freezing. De-ice it by pouring warm water over it.
- Radiators aren’t getting hot. Caused by sludge or air buildup in the system.
- Boiler keeps turning itself off. Could be caused by several issues: low water pressure, thermostat issue, closed valve causing low water flow, air or pump not circulating water properly.
Not scheduling routine tune-ups can often contribute to boiler breakdowns. Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning can recommend a plan that could help you avoid pricey fixes—and may increase your boiler’s efficiency.
Repair or Replace Your Boiler?
There are a few factors to contemplate whether you should repair or replace your central heating system:
Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning can help you decide the best option for you. We’ll be mindful of your boiler’s age, the cost to repair it and how much you could save with a more efficient system.
Some of the most efficient systems have earned an ENERGY STAR® rating. Plus features that do away with the need for a pilot light, pull more heat from fuel and enhance safety.