A popping disturbance is typical sign of an insufficient duct design. This takes place when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Issues with your ductwork may create other ventilation and air quality issues, like:
- Too much noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Premature system malfunction
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold growth within ducts
Contact a qualified company in Philadelphia, like Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning, to examine your house’s ventilation system. We can offer advice for duct repair or installation.