We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Philadelphia
We don’t just repair and maintain heaters, we also deliver the highest quality furnace installation in Philadelphia.
What makes our expert labor different from other companies? We’ve perfected our method as time has gone by.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which means they’ve achieved the most important technical achievement in the industry. They also participate in current industry and system learning to learn the finest ways to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to skilled furnace installation.
And we support all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our quality offerings that we provide you with time to consider it—a year, in fact.
Call us at 215-278-9690 to set your furnace installation now.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be tough to know right when your heating system is going to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can display clues that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are four of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, many furnaces run for close to 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s time to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your newest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace switches on and off too frequently, even if you consistently replace the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to create some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to remove, it’s generally preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames are blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and could even be producing hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also appreciate higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older system.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to schedule furnace installation can be difficult and stressful. Our Experts at Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 215-278-9690 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can expect when we install your new heating system.
- Neat installation—When we’re inside, we’ll put on shoe covers to shield your home from any mud we might carry in. We place sheets surrounding the installation area to prevent messes.
- Expert labor—Our technicians have received some of the best prestigious technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a checklist to ensure your heating equipment is operating like it should before we take off.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll hook up your new heating system to meet local code. And we’ll regularly go beyond expectations, for the most excellent installation wherever.
Set Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning
Need an extra reason to buy a heater from Stallion Heating Plumbing Air Conditioning?
Your new furnace includes a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on appropriate furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 215-278-9690 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now.*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.